IPADs In Stock

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

iPad 2 GarageBand Cover: Just Like Heaven

iPad 2 GarageBand Cover: Just Like Heaven Tube. Duration : 3.48 Mins.


Here's my full song recreation on the iPad 2 featuring of one of my favorite songs growing up, The Cure's Just Like Heaven. Everything was done in the GarageBand app from scratch. No external instruments were used. For the voice, I just used an iPhone headset's mic, which worked adequately but not the best. It would have probably sounded better if I were a better singer. haha There were a few bugs I found out while doing this. Some notes will cut out after the app "optimizes for performance". I discovered that the fix for this was re-quantizing the tracks. The guitar also has a lot of limitations (esp. on the range of the fretboard) which is annoying. The interface is also not as intuitive as it should've been ( no level envelopes nor automation) but hey, this is the first song I've mixed partly on the toilet. Anyway, it was a fun first attempt and the iPad GarageBand app is definitely a great creation tool!

Keywords: ipad, garageband, Ipad 2, Apple, Just Like Heaven, The Cure, New Wave, song, Televator, Muzak

Thanks To : GREAT SAVINGS up to 75% of Hotel Thailand UGG Boots Shorts Best Ipad Apps blu ray disc in dvd player

0 comments:

Post a Comment