IPADs In Stock

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Apple iPad 2 vs iPod Touch 4G: Camera & Microphone Comparison

Apple iPad 2 vs iPod Touch 4G: Camera & Microphone Comparison Tube. Duration : 3.93 Mins.


This is a side-by-side comparison of the camera performance on the iPad 2 and iPod Touch, both of which share very similar camera specs. From my testing, they look very similar but the iPad has the edge. What do you think? Related Article: www.9to5mac.com Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/DetroitBORG Follow me on Ping: MichaelKukielka Follow me on GameCenter: DetroitBORG E-mail me: mikekukielka@gmail.com Subscribe: www.youtube.com/DetroitBORG

Tags: Apple, ipad, vs, ipod, Touch, 4G, Camera, HD, video, quality, facetime, megapixels, microphone, review, ipod touch, iphone, cam, app, mobile, computers, howto, widescreen, tips & tricks, Detroit, BORG

Related : Hotel in Thai Pattaya Hotels otterbox ipad

0 comments:

Post a Comment